We ran a short term promotion from 28th May to 30th June, offering a $100 credit for the Next 500 customers who sign up to OVO Energy via our website. The Next 500 customers who signed up to OVO Energy via our website received $100 credit, paid over the proceeding 12 months.
Due to the success of our initial Next 500 scheme, we then extended the offer to the first 500 customers that signed up to OVO in July 2020.
Who was Eligible?
To be eligible for the Next 500 Credit, customers had to:
- Sign up to The One Plan or The One Plan + 100% Green power
- Be a new customer, residing in New South Wales, South Australia or Queensland
- They had to be one of the first 500 customers to sign up to OVO Energy during the offer period(s); and
- They must continue their contract for at least 12 months from when we started supplying electricity to them - to get the full $100 of credit.
I've signed up to the Next 500, how is the Next 500 credit applied?
We will apply the $100 credit over twelve monthly instalments of $8.33 (prorated based on the number of billing days on the bill). This will be displayed on your statement as a separate credit. If you decide to leave us during a during a monthly billing period - we will still pay you the full $8.33 for that month.
Further useful information
- Our Next 500 credit is not valid or available for any OVO Energy Plans other than The One Plan or The One Plan + 100% Green power, for OVO Energy gas market offers or in conjunction with any other OVO Energy special offers, promotions, vouchers or competitions;
- It can only be used as a discount off your OVO Energy account and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash; and
- Is not transferable to any other customer or to any other premises.
I signed up to the Next 500, where can I read the terms and conditions of this promotion?
As part of your Welcome Pack, which was emailed to you when you requested a switch to OVO Energy, you will have received our Market Retail Contract terms and conditions.
At the end of this document we reference any Special Terms which relate to your contract with OVO. The details are the same as the information provided on this page.
I still have some questions...
If this article hasn't answered your questions, or for anything specific to your situation, please click webchat below to talk to one of the team.