We are here to help. Experiencing financial difficulty and needing some help with your bills? We completely understand times can get a little tough sometimes. OVO Energy will always ensure we identify and take into account your circumstances with empathy and respect.
Please leave us a message below and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
- To approach all situations with empathy and respect
- To provide information around eligible government grants and rebates
- Assistance with applying concessions
- Financial counselor referrals
- To provide energy saving tips
- Flexible payment plan options
Below is a little more information on the things that we do to help:
Whether you may be experiencing short or long term financial difficulty, we have a tailored solution for you. Payment arrangements and extensions allow a payment to be extended or an ongoing payment arrangement which would cover any outstanding debt along with any future usage. These arrangements are reviewed to see how you are tracking and to identify if we can provide any further help.
We really want to work with you to ensure you get back on track and will provide you with options to make payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly, ensuring the payments are sustainable.
The first step to reducing your power bills is to understand your usage at home. A new baby, the weather or new appliances all contribute to how much energy you are using the amount of your bill. Our energy advice will assist with providing more information around the appliances you are currently using, seasonal changes and impacts as well as changes within your home, ultimately helping you reduce your energy usage and your energy costs.
Each state has a range of assistance available to eligible customers who are experiencing some difficulty when it comes to paying their bills. These programs can include free referrals to a financial counsellor, grants and concessions.
Financial hardship could happen to anyone - which is why we are committed to helping you get back on track with your bills. We can arrange a tailored payment arrangement with more flexibility than a normal payment arrangement to suit your needs.
Our promise it to also help you out with the following:
- Assistance with applying for concessions and rebates
- Assistance when establishing Centrepay payments
- Referral to a financial counselor to help manage your finances
- Energy saving tips and assistance to help reduce your bills
- An Energy plan to help you reduce costs