Transferring to OVO and received a letter advising we could not connect you?
There are a number of reasons why your transfer may have not been completed, these include:
- Your previous retailer has objected to the transfer
- You did not pass your credit check
- There was an issue establishing your meter details
- Your meter has been disconnected by your previous retailer
- Your meter may be faulty - If it is identified that your meter may be faulty, you will be required to upgrade your meter with your current retailer before your account can be transferred to us
- We currently don't have an available tariff to support your meter
What do I do after receiving a cannot contract letter
Unsure why we could not transfer your account to us? Not to worry - send us a message and one of our friendly team members below and we will investigate the matter for you.
Like to know more? Please send us a message below and one of our team members will get in touch.