The Next 2000 customers who sign up to OVO Energy through our website or via participating third parties will receive $60 in credit over twelve monthly instalments.
This offer runs from 9th December 2021 and will expire by 31st December 2021 (inclusive).
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Next 2000 Credit, customers have to:
- Sign up to either The One Plan, The One Plan + 100%, The Basic Plan or The Basic Plan + 100% via our website or via other participating third parties;
- Be one of the next 2000 customers to sign up to OVO Energy during the offer period;
- Be a new customer, residing in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia or Queensland; and,
- Continue your contract for at least 12 months from when we start supplying electricity to your property - to get the full $100 of credit.
I've signed up to the Next 2000, how is the credit applied?
We will apply the $60 credit over twelve monthly instalments of $5 (inclusive of GST). This is prorated based on the number of billing days on the bill.
This credit will be displayed on your statement as a credit.
If you decide to leave us during a during a monthly billing period - we will still pay you the full $5 for that month.
Further useful information
- Our Next 2000 credit is not valid or available for any OVO Energy Plans other than The One Plan, The One Plan + 100% , The Basic Plan or The Basic Plan + 100%, for OVO Energy gas market offers or in conjunction with any other OVO Energy special offers, promotions, vouchers or competitions;
- It can only be used as a credit to your OVO Energy account and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash; and
- Is not transferable to any other customer or to any other premises.
Where can I read the terms and conditions of this promotion?
As part of your Welcome Pack (which is emailed to you when you requested a switch to OVO Energy) you will have received our Market Retail Contract terms and conditions in PDF format; at the end of this document we reference any Special Terms which relate to your contract with OVO Energy.
The details are the same as the information provided on this page.
Haven't you run this scheme before...?
We've run a similar scheme named Next 500 - the details of which can be found here.
I still have some questions...
If this article hasn't answered your questions, or for anything specific to your situation, please click web chat below to talk to one of the team.